September 28, 2008

"What Is This" Sunday

Another week passed by, and that can only mean it is time for:

What Is This?
I am sure there will be no problem solving this one... It is something most of us have at home, and almost all of us like to have it.
Last Sunday's picture was of a massage ball. I use it to help with the circulation in my legs, it's a funky feeling as I am really ticklish, and I am not really sure where it is now since Elijah went to play with it. Jenny was close, so Fame and Honor to you! And yes, I have seen the laundry as well as the puppy version. Close, oh so close...

Since my husband, Elijah and I have been reunited, Elijah is a even happier baby. The time he spends with his Dad is so precious, they just get along so well and my husband is a very good and loving parent. Although I do need to remind him that it does not help to say "No!" and just sit back and smile when Elijah is going for it anyhow, 'cause Dad's a softy, he knows...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh, yay! I didn't know they were also used as massage balls! Now I have to get one, as I could do with a bit more help with the circulation on my legs too.

Awww, Elijah is so cute playing guitar with his daddy!

Jhadur said...

Ooh, that's gotta be a tea bag, right?

That or I'm obsessive enough about tea that I now see it everywhere...

Hugh :o)

All materials unless otherwise stated © Knittiana!