June 11, 2008

Continue On

I have to admit that I find it hard to simply go back to my knitting adventures after the last 2 months. I have received a pacemaker 2 weeks ago, and my left shoulder is still causing me some problems and knitting is still painfull at times. But as it is a very important part of my life, I will continue to draw strenght from it and I love making up patterns.
Such as this one, I am also writing this up and hope to publish this one soon. But there is still a lot of catching up to do, so give me some time...

I am currently working on a toy for my son Elijah. I have been inspired by all the cute Cuties that are being knitted all over, and so I've decided to follow suit. But my toy is a robot, something I had planned quite a while ago but so far I was not motivated. I am so excited to see this toy take shape, and I can't wait to present him. Yep, it's a boy so far...

I also finished my Heart Cardigan, but pictures are still outstanding. I am not so sure how to get good pictures, but I shall make my husband take some.
And I also received a wonderful present for Elijah, that I shall post next time too!

Ah, I forgot to tell: as Samira had given me permission to talk about her wherever I want to so I can tell you that today she was able to go (via ambulance) to the Parents Home where here mom lives during her ordeal. The plan of the day: grilling and french fries. Playing with other kids, and that on a green lawn. Getting a day out.

No comments:

All materials unless otherwise stated © Knittiana!