June 21, 2007

Forced To Take A Break

For now I have done all my practicing. I have sorted all the stuff we already have. I have been eating like mad so I won't starve. My Husband has been spoiling me as much as humanly possible.
And now I don't have a choice, I am forced to take a break. Saturday morning I am checking myself back into hospital, following Doctors orders. There will be knitting, there will be sleeping, but there will be no blogging for at least 2 weeks. Worse, it might be quiet on this front until the Baby is born...
So wish me luck, and keep your fingers crossed. I shall return...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything and I wish you the best of luck! Miss you already!

Glenna C said...

Best of luck! I hope all goes well and that you and baby are rested (and knitted) up. :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots of restful thoughts! Take care of yourself. :)

Alison said...

take it easy! that's a really lovely picture of you, by the way.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Viel Glueck! Wishing you all the best! Hope all will go well and that you have a speedy and healthy delivery and most importantly a healthy baby:)
Take care and God bless!
Joan a/k/a fsk
a fellow knitlister

All materials unless otherwise stated © Knittiana!