January 2, 2007

Christmas Revealed

Now that I have returned from Germany and have recuperated from a feast lasting 3 days I shall reveal some more Christmas presents. Fortunately each present was a success, much to my delight. Unfortunately I have not managed to make as much myself as I had planned, but the last year was a rather chaotic one and I am hopeful to be more organized in 2007. (Hey! I heard you laugh!)
These two little scarfs where for my sisters girls, as you can see they are pretty much identical except of course the color. Giving to siblings is always a challenge, one better makes sure to give equal presents. I am so glad they both liked the colors I choose for them, after all they are two lovely young ladies!!! I hope to fashion more delights for them in the future, if they could just stop growing so fast....

No comments:

All materials unless otherwise stated © Knittiana!