December 7, 2006

Catching Up...

Puh, I need to catch up on so much new stuff! But this time of year just is busy, busy, busy...
I have been finishing my Hat/Mitten set, and here is the final result. I actually have been using it for a while, and the comfort and the warmth are unmatched. And this project was actually quite tedious, but worth every stitch made. ( I still haven't learned to write down what I am doing as I go, I am always figuring it out later when I'm done/need to knit mitten # 2 etc.)
Oh, and I have no idea why it looks pink in the photo, it's definitely not pink but a nice deep red. Let's just say a stone could take better pictures than me.
The beautiful yarn used can be found here and it is really nice to work with. I got to visit the store and was treated very, very nicely.

No comments:

All materials unless otherwise stated © Knittiana!